Tuff Kong: TKR-019 ft. AZ, Raekwon & Prodigy

"The sound was shifting. A lot of brothers in the street were telling me "You got to save us." And I'm like, "Save y'all from what?" So I took that title to save the people, then Buckwild played a joint in the studio called "Save Them," and I was like, "This is it." [AZ, Billboard, 2017]

Brooklyn rapper AZ (the only featured MC on Nas's classic LP "Illmatic") and Bronx producer Buckwild (D.I.T.C.) collaborate to "Save Them" and invited Wu-Tang MCee Raekwon and Mobb Deep legend Prodigy (R.I.P.).

"Save Them" was released in April 2017 and brought a breath of fresh air with its classic vibe, together with a video being released just days before Prodigy's untimely passing in June 2017.

The 7" is a limited edition of 1.000 hand-numbered copies. The first 200 are pressed on bronze marbled vinyl coming with a limited edition patch and die-cut sticker, the next 300 come on clear red vinyl and the remaining 500 are on black wax.

A: Save Them ft. Raekwon, Prodigy
B: Save Them (Instrumental)

Produced by Buckwild

Order: www.tuffkongrecords.com



My special thanks goes to AZ, Rae, Prodigy (RIP), Buckwild and Tuff Kong Records. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.