D.I.T.C. Studios: DITCS-001 ft. O.C.

DITC's own Word...Life MC O.C. drops his new full-length album "Same Moon, Same Sun", 1st Phase on limited edition Vinyl - 500 copies only, 350 on traditional black wax and 150 on clear vinyl.

With his unique voice and rhyme flow as well as the perfect selection of producers from the D.I.T.C fame, DJ Premier or EZ Elpee he released two classic albums and a lot hit-singles in the last 2 decades.

The new album features beats by Soultronik, Gwop Sullivan and more.

A: Same Moon, Same Sun (Intro)
A: Serious
A: Good Man
A: Waste Not Want
A: Sound Off
A: New Day
B: My City
B: Sam
B: In The Point
B: DNA
B: Soulsville
B: Real Life Pt. 1&2

Pre-Order: www.ditcent.myshopify.com



My special thanks goes to O.C. and the entire D.I.T.C. crew. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.